15.11.10

Nicki Minaj, Marilyn Monroe!

Nicki Minaj took to her twitter at 5:09pm yesterday to show what a crazed fan calls love....
Nicki Minaj's twitter   


Nicki's response to this serious obsession was "WHOA! Serious? xoxoxo..."  Personally if I were Nicki "butt injections" Minaj, I would not be putting any X's or O's on the end of that Woah Serious, I would be signing off twitter calling the local police station and getting a restraining order on this psycho.  Just looking at this prison style tattoo brings tears to my eyes.  Tears of sympathetic pain. I mean really man, the neck?! But this is all just part of the point I am going to make.


Recently in the past 20 years tattoos have grown to be something that was once taboo to something so popular that every 16yr old cheerleader is rocking a "tramp stamp" and rosary beads around their ankles.  Personally as a person who has a tattoo, I quite thoroughly enjoy a good tattoo, but the one thing I cannot grasp, or even begin to wrap my head around is a tattoo of a famous person's face, name, and sometimes even lyrics onto your body(even though lyrics I am generally Ok with).  ... Do you know that those things NEVER come off?!  The most frequent famous face i see is that of Marilyn Monroe; style icon, femme fatale.
Here shows Megan Fox's Marilyn tattoo

 Although this can be flattery to the ultimate, Do you think Marilyn would be pleased? Or disturbed?

My Jesus Tattoo!
xoXoJords

No comments:

Post a Comment