12.11.10

Bloody ELLE!

For about 2 weeks I have been wondering where my monthly ELLE magazine is, and finally I have given up in the search in the assumption that my subscription must be finished.(A present from my father after graduating high school)  This very sad realization of sorts brought me to what I was surfing all night on the web... newest trends, gossip, Paris Fashion Week... Basically everything my lack of ELLE had not given me in some time. Besides the fact that I would rather pick up a magazine and read it anyday the ELLE website was as cluttered and confusing as I had supposed it to be. Maybe even more so.  I found clips of Paris Fashion Week, as well as trends from popular designers, and street chic individuals.  Here are some of my favorites from ELLE's online magazine!
Photo: Courtney D'Alesio

Photo: Courtney D'Alesio

Photo: Melanie Galea

Designer Nellie Partow In a Shearing Vest(her own design) and Stella McCartney Shoes

Photo: Kelly Stuart

xXXxJords

No comments:

Post a Comment